Welcome To My Closet...

I wouldn't say I'm a hoarder. But I do have a larger selection of clothes, accessories, shoes and jewelry that anyone I know.

What that means is, I can wear different outfits every day for about 2 months only repeating pants, shoes and sometimes jewelry. I do have vests I wear a lot. But I seriously wear things so far apart sometimes, that my fiance thinks they are new. This is a problem. 




I have a lot of fun picking out outfits, but I think it's time to slim down my wardrobe. I've tried to convert my closet to a capsule wardrobe so many times. I don't seem to have much luck with it because of the shopping addiction I apparently have.

I have lots of shoes too. Not going to lie, this picture doesn't even cover half of the shoes I own. I think this may be a problem. At last count, I had 6 pairs of flip flops. Who needs that many pairs?






My most recent obsession? Necklaces. I keep buying new ones. I had the same 6 for so long, that I was bored so I wanted to get a few new ones. Sadly, a few turned into more than a dozen and now we have this.
                                    

What jewelry collection would be complete without all the extras? Rings. Bracelets. Earrings. All the sparkly things. I have too many of those too. And yet, I wear the same ones over and over again. 

The moral of the story here is... I need to cut back on the shopping and get a handle on my growing closet before I am broke and run out of closet space.
    

Comments