Here we go again....

In case you don't know who I am, my name is Jennifer Lawrence, and in another life, I was a blogger.


I know that sounds nuts. But, let me level with you, I’m not making this up. At one time I was part of the blogging community on a game called Second Life. I blogged what most people would think of as “imaginary crap I didn’t need”. I mostly blogged fashion, as shopping and making cute outfits was and still is something I love to do. The high I get from buying new clothes is amazing. But I also blogged anything and everything.


It’s not something I talk about. It was my escape from reality. My escape from the pressure of being a mom. My way of making friends in a world where I could be anyone, and not the social awkward misfit that I was back then. Don’t get my wrong, I’m still socially awkward. But now, I do it with style, grace, and a little less ridiculous. Or a little more, depends on the day I guess. I also care a lot less about strangers opinions of me now. Progress, comes in small waves.


Now that we have that out of the way, let’s get down to what brings me here. I have missed blogging. I have missed writing. I have missed having a creative outlet. So, I decided to pick up blogging again. This time around, I'm blogging about my Real Life. My struggles, my shopping addiction, the fun times, and everything else that I decide to share. I guess we will see how this goes.


Comments